With the roadmap out of lockdown heading our way soon. The time to plan and find the best strategy to help your business to grow post-pandemic has arrived with a small amount of notice.
Looking for the best strategy that will help your business to grow can often be a real challenge. While your business may be closed or partially operating for a few more weeks, you could take advantage of the extra free time you have to find out about the opportunity your marketing strategy has been missing in the past.
To help you start, we’ve listed below some marketing techniques to guide you through the process of finding the right advertising method that will tick all the boxes of your business needs and help generate the expected ROI.
- Who is your buyer persona? Who is your ideal customer, what are their habits, where do they live, what do they do for living, what brands to they love buying from etc.
- Where is your target audience spending most of their time? Are they often using social media, are they spending most of their time outside, spending 2 hours a day commuting to work etc.
- What consumer problem is your business solving? Why and when consumers would look for your service/product? Put yourself in your customer’s shoes.
- What is your competitive advantage? Understanding how you are different will help you attract the right consumers, convert them into loyal users, and increase their lifetime value.
- How will you measure the success of it? What objective are you trying to reach, what KPI’s will you evaluate, what tools are you going to use.
With the answers to all the questions above, start creating a list of all the communication channels available nowadays and see how they align with your findings about your customers, your positioning and your objectives. By doing that you’ve already made half of the journey, the second half being to test and implement the channels you think are a great fit and analyse how they perform for your business.