Locations available around St. Albans Station.
There’s a lot of buzz around St Albans right now. Many Londoners are moving out to St Albans to buy more affordable, spacious homes and to get settled in nearby to good schools. This spikes a lot of opportunity for billboard advertisers and businesses looking to capture their attention.
St Albans is located in the quaint home county of Hertfordshire, positioned close to London (19 Miles to City of London) making it perfect for attracting commuters with your advertising campaigns. Located within the London commuter belt and the Greater London built up area, this the perfect place to reach out to daily commuters who use public transport from one of the two train stations.
Being so close to London, the area has become the perfect haven for families who have been priced out of London who still want easy access to the London life.
Key St Albans Stats & Demographics
- With an estimated population of over 1,107,600. With more females (50.8%) to males (49.2%)
- The average age of residents being 39 years
- Average house prices of over £455,000
- The district’s businesses are primarily made up of Micro-enterprises.
- 24 Primary Schools, 9 Secondary Schools & 3 Independent Schools.
Why advertise in St Albans?
The largest, busiest station in the area is St Albans City Station, which takes commuters south into Central London or North into Harpenden, Luton, Luton Airport and on towards Bedford with an average of 7.4 Million passengers annually. St Albans Abbey Station on the other hand takes passengers towards Watford Junction with an average of 165,000 passengers annually.
Billboard advertisements in St Albans are also perfect for catching the eye of holidaymakers flying to sunnier climates from Luton Airport or into St Pancras to catch the Eurostar for a quick getaway in France/Brussels/Amsterdam.
The area is popular with film makers being a stone throw away from Leavesden Studios. The area has been used in TV & film such as Porridge, Inspector Morse, The Inbetweeners, Johnny English, Birthday Girl & More.
Being located so close to London there is easy access to major roads such as M1, M25, A414, A1081 which all run through the area.
What else attracts my potential audience to the area?
- Active nightlife scene with an abundance of restaurants and historic pubs.
- One of the oldest schools in the world who has alumni such as Stephen Hawking.
- Tourists: Roman Ruins, Museums, St Albans Abbey, Countryside Walks/bike routes
- Spas – Including Sopwell House Hotel who hosted the England Football team before International games.
- Popular shopping centres: Maltings, Christopher Place, Cathedral Quarter, Victoria Street – Leading to the High Street.
- Shows at the Alban Arena.
- Knocked the top spot of Mayfair on the board game Monopoly: Here and Now.
Interested about our locations in St Albans?
For more information on prime outdoor advertising billboards, contact us on 0207 112 8624 or email email@example.com.
Data sourced from:
Enjoy St Albans