Who can believe that Christmas is already just around the corner…! This also means that another important event is happening shortly, the one that thousands of consumers are eagerly awaiting…
We are obviously talking about the Black Friday/Cyber Monday weekend, and guess what, it’s only 30 days from today!
With 8.57 billion £ total spent last year, UK consumers allocate one of the biggest budgets for Black Friday shopping compared to the other European countries according to a research made by Statista. Black Friday is a key moment for most industries, so make sure you start planning as early as possible to make the most of it!
Despite a very unpredictable year, this is a great opportunity to end the year strong.
With many retailers taking advantage of this period to boost their sales, here is how outdoor advertising can help you stand out from the crowd and win customers back from your competitors:
- With an over-saturation of online marketing content and thousands of brands competing online to get their ad seen, outdoor advertising could give you an extra edge and help you to get your message across more easily.
- Consumers will be looking for deals, so if you can beat the queue by showcasing what they need before they even look for it, no need to say that you are going in the right direction!
- Promoting your offer about 2 weeks before the 27th of November is a great way to target the consumers who will be planning their shopping ahead. Start seeding the idea in the customers’ mind, let it grow, until they finally decide to take advantage of this offer as soon as it’s live.
Here is the checklist to run a successful Black Friday outdoor campaign:
- Flag up your attractive offer: people expect to find the best deal of the year so don’t underestimate the power of a great offer,
- Highlight a clear call-to-action: create a specific discount code to quote so that you can track the performance of your Black Friday campaign,
- Keep your visual simple: the consumers will be exposed to an exceptionally high number of ads during this period, so the easier they can read yours, the more likely they will take action after seeing it,
- Make it festive: Black Friday marks the beginning of the holiday season and it’s never too early to bring joy to your customers.
We also believe that the end of the year is the perfect occasion to thanks our community for supporting us and always being present, whatever happens in the world. That’s the reason why we’ve decided to create a specific offer this year for Black Friday, and we hope you’ll love it. Be the first to know by subscribing to our newsletter.