How To Transform Waste Into Revenue Using Billboards
Whether it’s skip hires, recycling scrap metal or composting – waste management companies are providing an essential service to households, local governments and businesses. Given the nature of the business – many companies are bound by the location where they offer their services which can present the following challenges:
- (Not so friendly) competition: Many waste companies serve specific areas, and often compete for customers – it can get territorial!
- Cost & Price: start-up and maintenance costs can be high for some– so business owners will want a good deal on advertising that will bring in new customers.
Why Do Waste Companies Use Billboards?
Our clients in waste management have been successful in raising their business’ awareness due to:
- Direct location targeting: The large (difficult to ignore) ad format is a great way to establish a presence in the local area you cater to. When choosing where to advertise, think about who you want to see your billboard, (the type of service you offer matters here).
- After deciding the who, the where becomes more obvious, for example:
- Households and Tradespeople: Near retail parks, builders’ merchants, or major highways.
- Businesses and Property Developers: A billboard ad can be effective if placed near an industrial estate or building site.
What to advertise to get customers calling?
Your billboard message should be simple and highlight what sets apart your waste management services from your competitors, for example:
- Being Green: Environmental concerns are top of the agenda for many businesses so if you’re helping the environment – put it on a billboard!
- Are you the only business offering a particular service in your area? – Your potential customers need to know this.
- Are you the most affordable or convenient? – Many customers are taking into consideration the cost of a service due to the rising cost of today’s world.
For personalised recommendations and assistance with selecting the best billboard locations for your construction business, don’t hesitate to reach out to our friendly billboard experts. Call 0207 112 8624 or email email@example.com. They can help you make the most of your billboard campaign by finding the perfect locations to connect with your target audience effectively.
Don’t forget to stay up to date with our social media channels.